Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hurray for Day 2!



Here is a brief update straight from the mouths of our team members:

Anthony: Everyone's our best friend
Sean: The taxis are "great" but Frances disagrees.
Conner: I got the most high fives.
Allie: We met AGAPE!!!!!!!
Savannah: There's lots of long lines...everywhere.
Eric:We met lots of new people- and they are awesome people.
Denise: I think the weather has not been as bad as we all expected.
Dustin: Three Green Peas are awesome.
Stephanie: It's hard to walk on these sidewalks with crutches! Hi Mom!
Brooke: The mashed potatoes were gross...I was disappointed. And it rained and it was amazing!
Brian: Food's great.
Leslie: My feet hurt but I'm still going shopping tomorrow.
Michelle: I heard an awe-inspiring speaker tonight.
Pat: We saw lots of great T-shirts, but ours is the best.
Frances: I had a grrrreat lunch on Bourbon Street! I thought that pirate was a statue.
Pastor Sarah: I'm pretty sure we have the best group here! And everyone loves California!

No comments: