Thursday, November 6, 2008

Savannah shares why she wants to go to New Orleans

The National Lutheran Youth Gathering is something that makes me so excited. The Western States Youth Gathering was the highlight of my summer! I loved it so much. All the workshops, concerts and speakers were great. It was a cool thing to have so many Lutheran teens around you. You know that you have at least one thing in common with them; everyone is a Lutheran. That is why I am so excited about this once in a lifetime chance to go to the National Gathering!

Going to New Orleans to help and give my service with 35,000 Lutheran teens around me sounds like the most amazing thing. To see first hand, New Orleans and what has happened would be breath taking. Everything about this trip sounds cool. Working in New Orleans, fellowshipping with other Lutheran's, listening to the great speakers and musicians sounds great! And I know that everything that we'll be doing there is for God. The National Lutheran Youth Gathering will be a blessing to all who attend.--

By Savannah Schallen

No comments: